The Auxiliary Gift Shop is conveniently located near the main lobby on the first floor. A large assortment of plush animals, cards, small toys, baby clothes, home decor, Mylar (non-latex) balloons, flowers, and “get well” or “congratulations” gift items are for sale.
Phone number: 603-577-2951The Gift Shop hours:
Monday through Friday...............9:00 am until 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday.................10:00 am until 2:00 pm
The Gift Shop is closed on holidays.
Through the generosity of The Auxiliary, proceeds from the Gift Shop and the Coffee Shop are donated back to The Medical Center.Mail, Flowers, and Balloon Delivery
All deliveries to patients should be addressed as follows:
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
8 Prospect Street
P.O. Box 2014
Nashua, NH 03061-2014
- Mail received after a patient leaves will be sent to the patient’s home address.
- Flowers, plants, and balloons are not allowed in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Flowers that arrive after a patient goes home will be sent back to the florist who will deliver them to the patient’s home.
- The Medical Center accepts only Mylar (non-latex) balloons to protect our patients, staff, and others with latex allergies.
For your convenience, in the lobby of The Medical Center Main Campus you will find an ATM.
You will also find:
- Information Desk that provides information for visitors
- Guest Services with volunteers who can escort visitors to locations within The Medical Center
- Newspaper stands